Automation manages the day to day mundane tasks, leaving brewer's more time to focus on the more important tasks.
Designed by our own master brewer and manufactured by NDL Craft featuring conical top spherical design on the brewing vessels, the Master Series combines years of brewing expertise and experience with precision manufacturing techniques.
Ranging in size from 20hL to 50hL the Master Series offers a range of automation options from basic valve on/off solution through to a fully automated brewhouse featuring Fermecrafts state of the art automation solutions.
We can also provide additional infrastructure such as CIP units, keg cleaners, yeast propagation solutions, wastewater management solutions, kegs as well as recommendations on a full range of laboratory equipment to complete your brewery set-up.
All projects are supported by our qualified Master Brewer. We can also offer full project management services if required.
THE MASTER SERIES ADVANTAGE:
- Fully automated solutions customised to your requirements
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all brewing vessels and tanks
- Pressure tanks rated at 1.5 bar to allow faster carbonation and also nitrogenation – this relates to the thickness of stainless for this rating compared to most of the market which is mainly 1 bar.
- All of our standard size tanks are certified and registered for use in Australia.
- The tanks are all laser cut and welded together using automatic vertical welding machines, not welded together by hand.
- Recirculation/run-off is controlled via flow meter/VSD and level indicators above/below the false bottom not via a wort grant.
- 3 x IFM flow meters are included on mash/sparge water, recirculation/run-off and wort transfer to fermentation.
- Push button auto-fill/shut-off on HLT & CLT.
- PT100 temperature sensor on wort post the heat exchanger to allow control of wort transfer on brew deck.
- Steam pipework, solenoids and condensate traps supplied, all to AS standards.
- Wiring in control panels to CE standards with Australian colour codes.
- External tube heat exchanger on whirlpool to reduce the temperature prior to late hop addition without blocking a standard heat exchanger (optional extra).
- Over-sized pumps on brewhouse to keep shear down to a minimum.
- Work platform made to AS1657 with non-slip flooring.
- External heat exchangers on HLT & CLT to speed up heating and cooling.
- Local support and spare parts on Coolsoon chillers.
- Keg washer offers 7 phases, all fully programmable.
- Cost effective yeast prop system (optional extra).
BREWHOUSE CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE:
2 Vessel (Mash/Kettle/Whirlpool + Lauter)
3 Vessel (Mash/Kettle + Lauter + Kettle/Whirlpool)
4 Vessel (Mash + Lauter + Kettle + Whirlpool)