THE SIGNATURE SERIES ADVANTAGE:
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty on all brewing vessels and tanks
- Pressure tanks rated at 1.5 bar to allow faster carbonation and also nitrogenation – this relates to the thickness of stainless for this rating compared to most of the market which is mainly 1 bar.
- All of our standard size tanks are certified and registered for use in Australia.
- The tanks are all laser cut and welded together using automatic vertical welding machines, not welded together by hand.
- Recirculation/run-off is controlled via flow meter/VSD and level indicators above/below the false bottom not via a wort grant.
- 3 x IFM flow meters are included on mash/sparge water, recirculation/run-off and wort transfer to fermentation.
- Push button auto-fill/shut-off on HLT & CLT.
- PT100 temperature sensor on wort post the heat exchanger to allow control of wort transfer on brew deck.
- Steam pipework, solenoids and condensate traps supplied, all to AS standards.
- Wiring in control panels to CE standards with Australian colour codes.
- External tube heat exchanger on whirlpool to reduce the temperature prior to late hop addition without blocking a standard heat exchanger (optional extra).
- Over-sized pumps on brewhouse to keep shear down to a minimum.
- Work platform made to AS1657 with non-slip flooring.
- External heat exchangers on HLT & CLT to speed up heating and cooling.
- Local support and spare parts on Coolsoon chillers.
- Keg washer offers 7 phases, all fully programmable.
- Cost effective yeast prop system (optional extra).
BREWHOUSE CONFIGURATIONS AVAILABLE:
2 Vessel (Mash/Kettle/Whirlpool + Lauter)
3 Vessel (Mash/Kettle + Lauter + Kettle/Whirlpool)
4 Vessel (Mash + Lauter + Kettle + Whirlpool)